Generate more sales with the award-winning Melbourne Copywriter
SEO Copywriting, Content, and Communications by The Melbourne Copywriter
MELBOURNE SEO COPYWRITER
When was the last time you looked at your SEO content and strategy?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Copywriting is the cornerstone of your search engine optimisation efforts.
The more “boxes” you can tick with Google’s PageRank algorithm, the better your website ranks for your chosen keywords and the more traffic you gain over time. Your content needs to be informative, authoritative, useful, and trustworthy to rank well. It also needs to be consistent.
However, getting eyes on your website paints only half of the picture.
Your copy needs to hook readers and be persuasive – you only get two seconds to make an impression.
SEO Copywriting also establishes consistency and reliability – which is essential for any business that wants to have a marketable and successful brand. The Melbourne Copywriter writes your copy right in terms of SEO, persuasion, and brand consistency, so your business can make more sales.
If you want to be found on search engines and convert more often, look no further than the Melbourne Copywriter!
MELBOURNE COPYWRITER SERVICES
Search Engine Optimised Copywriting in Melbourne. Gain traffic and conversions the easy way.
Award-winning website content for small, medium, and ASX 200 listed companies including web copy, blog posts, and more.
Content strategy focusing on climbing search engine rankings and gaining greater social media influence.
What is SEO Copywriting?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) copywriting entails combining copywriting, or writing for commercial purposes, with tried-and-true SEO methods for increasing site traffic. This is usually achieved by increasing your Search Engine Results Page (SERP) ranking using various search engine optimisation techniques.
Higher rankings means more visibility and traffic coming to your site organically (i.e. not paid for by advertising.) The SEO part of SEO copywriting may entail conducting thorough keyword research for relevant terms to include as part of the copy or content. The Melbourne Copywriter conducts this research as part of any copywriting project, large or small.
Copywriting is designed to convince site visitors to take a desired action (such as making a purchase or signing up for a newsletter, for example). This text appears in a variety of promotional items, including internet pages, emails, and so on. SEO copywriting is also the art of the calls to action (CTAs) – buy now, download now, sign up here, etc. to ensure visitors to your site perform an action that benefits your business.
If you’re familiar with SEO content writing, such as blogging, the final aim of SEO copywriting is to convert leads as well as boost organic traffic to your site. SEO content can take many forms such as short blog posts, “skyscraper” or authoritative topic posts, entire websites and topic clusters, and many other techniques that allows your website to climb the search engine rankings ahead of your competitors. Can you afford to sit still as they pass you by?
The Best Melbourne Copywriter
The Melbourne Copywriter is Melbourne’s trusted, award-winning and renowned expert in SEO Copywriting – if you want to take your business to new heights with quality copy, contact me!
WHY CHOOSE THE MELBOURNE COPYWRITER?
Best SEO Copy
The best SEO Copywriting and content in Melbourne. Content, strategy, and more!
The Melbourne Copywriter offers a fixed price service – no hidden fees! Ask about our discount for retainers.
2x Rewrites Free
All projects come with FREE major rewrites as a guarantee. Unlimited minor revisions.
All content produced by the Melbourne Copywriter is 100% original and yours to keep.
Transparent & Open
From start to finish, you control the work in progress from test page to first draft and through to completion.
15+ Years Experience
Want a hand? Need a question about copywriting answered? Leverage the Melbourne Copywriter’s wealth of experience.
What The Melbourne Copywriter Does For Your Business
The Melbourne Copywriter formulates and writes persuasive marketing materials that get potential customers to do something. This “something” is to perform a certain activity or action – buy your product, learn more about a service, sign up to a newsletter or marketing channel, or become part of a list or group they previously weren’t before. It all helps your business’ bottom line! Can you afford to let would-be customers pass you by?
Research and Writing
Copywriters conduct research on their target audience, product or service, and competitors to create effective marketing materials that address customer pain points and highlight unique selling points. That research is then written up into content that is interesting, convincing, and informative. This means writing headlines, taglines, ad copy, product descriptions, email campaigns, and other marketing materials.
Works With Designers
Copywriters often work closely with designers and marketers to make marketing campaigns that work well together. We might give direction for the layout, font, and colour choices of a campaign to make sure that your business message is consistent.
Editing and Proofreading
Copywriters are also judicious editors and proofreaders. The Melbourne Copywriter’s superpower is spotting typographic errors at 50 paces! Ensuring your copy is immaculate is a copywriter’s top job – and lends you rock solid credibility.
Simplifies Complex Ideas
Copywriters are often called “nerd interpreters” or “jargon whisperers” as we are adept at making the difficult and complex easy to understand. This helps cut through to a broader group of potential customers.
Adds Value to Your Marketing
Copywriters must keep up with industry trends, new technologies, and changing consumer tastes in order to write marketing materials that reach and engage their target audience – this could extend to Generative AI prompts, podcast scripts, video scripts, and VR storytelling.
Brands The Melbourne Copywriter Has Worked With
INTRODUCING THE MELBOURNE COPYWRITER
I’m Tom Valcanis, Melbourne Copywriter
I’m Tom Valcanis and I Sell Words Because My Words Sell! I’m a born writer – I’ve been writing stories and prose as long as I can remember. I’ve been published in The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, The Big Issue, Hysteria Mag (as Editor), HEAVY Mag, Junkee, The Spectator, and numerous other publications. As I Sell Words, I’ve helped hundreds of companies and businesses supercharge their bottom line with quality copy. By way of qualifications, I hold a Master of Communication and Media Studies with a concentration in journalism from Monash University. I am also insured and accredited by the MEAA. I hope to work with you too!
— Richard Craig (B.Comm) Melb, Managing Director of Richard Craig & Associates
“Tom Valcanis is a natural and gifted wordsmith. He has a grasp and innate appreciation of the beauty and power of the written word.”
GET IN TOUCH
Get Started With The Best SEO Copywriting!
Arrange a FREE Consultation With The Melbourne Copywriter
What Can The Melbourne Copywriter Do For You?
- SEO Web Content and Copywriting – The Melbourne Copywriter has over ten years of experience and proven success in writing SEO web content and copy for small, medium, and ASX 200 listed companies. The Melbourne Copywriter writes blog posts from 200w all the way up to “skyscraper” SEO posts of 2,000w and beyond! Writing for all industries and topics, Melbourne Copywriter websites are are thoroughly researched using successful and stringent business discovery process. All manner of SEO copywriting is a breeze for the Melbourne Copywriter!
- Tone and Style Branding – What you say is how you sell. The Melbourne Copywriter sits down with you to examine your business from every angle, providing variations on tone and style to suit your target demographic. That means you come across exactly how you intended – which means a consistent brand and better rapport and authenticity with your audience.
- Electronic Direct Mail (eDM) – Electronic Direct Mail or email newsletters are a high engagement, high conversion tool in your marketing and communications. The Melbourne Copywriter can craft regular or once-off EDMs tailored for your business and sales message, ensuring repeat business time and again.
- Sales Funnels – Demonstrate value to your would-be customers as soon as they reach your site. The Melbourne Copywriter can guide your prospects through high-conversion sales funnels encompassing social media, SEO content, direct response copy, and CTA-rich email sequences. Better open rates than industry standard means more sales! Turn your website into a sales machine with The Melbourne Copywriter.
- Social Media Content – Stuck for what to say on social media? Looking to reach more people, engage your audience, or market your business? The Melbourne Copywriter can take on your social media for you. From X (formerly Twitter), LinkedIn, Meta (Instagram and Facebook) and niche platforms such as Pinterest, make sure every post cuts through with social media copy by the Melbourne Copywriter.
- Flyers and Brochures – Print is still big! Whether it’s written material for your front-facing communications, brochures for industry, or other printed matter to hand out at networking or events, the Melbourne Copywriter writes flyers and brochure material that stands out from the rest.
- Case Studies and Reports – Demonstrate real value to your prospective or current clients with case studies or reports of prior success. With a journalism background, the Melbourne Copywriter can enhance your reporting with interviews, research, and more.
- Branding and Mission Statements – Stuck for what to say when it comes to your brand? The Melbourne Copywriter can whittle down your core values into an “elevator pitch” by writing branding or mission statements to guide you through to bigger and brighter things.
- Content and Keyword Strategy – Establish your comprehensive content and keyword strategy by the Melbourne Copywriter. Gain higher traffic by targeting low-difficulty keywords and expanding your SEO content offering. This can harvest more clicks from more places, more often.
- Scripts and Speeches – The Melbourne Copywriter can craft scripts for radio/podcasts, video, and other media as well as assist or completely write speeches from scratch to keep audiences enthralled.
- Marketing Communications – Coordinate your entire marketing and communications efforts with the Melbourne Copywriter. Whether it’s a complete package or simply one-off support, I can help.
- Crisis Communications – We all make mistakes. The Melbourne Copywriter can consult with you on crisis communications to ensure you say the right things at the right time.
- Public Relations and Media Consulting – Dealing with the media? Not sure how to go about it? The Melbourne Copywriter can assist with public relations and media liaison services, writing or editing press releases and dealing with journalists on your behalf.
- Editing and Proofreading – Need that second pass or “sanity check” before you send out your writing to the world? The Melbourne Copywriter ensures tip top style or copy editing as well as proofreading so your writing is A-grade perfect.